Adrian's New Innovative Programs Offer More Value to Students.
Adrian College is committed to providing students with a positive return on their investment in education. That's why we started career-oriented degrees in the highest-demand fields of today's economy.
By offering a select number of courses in each program online and in collaboration with 100+ other private colleges, we can provide students access to top experts from both academia and the business world.
- On-campus experience and liberal arts education.
- Industry-driven curriculum across a range of fast-growing fields.
- High-salary career outcomes and employable skills.
Innovative Programs for Tomorrow
Built in collaboration with companies like Google, Ryder, Harry's, and other leading Fortune 500 Brands.
Adrian is committed to offering up-to-date programs in emerging fields that grow and improve as industries change.
Each of these new programs educates students for careers in high-paying, fast-growing fields.
Each course teaches important general job skills, like remote collaboration, resume building, and networking.
Built By Experts
Programs are built in collaboration with top companies in each sector, ensuring the right skills are delivered to students.
Why Hybrid Learning?
By designing programs that combine in-person and online learning, Adrian is changing the traditional delivery model. Students still take the majority of their courses in person and participate in the fantastic on-campus experience we have delivered for hundreds of years. But, by offering a subset of courses online, we can provide students with the following:
- Collaboration with leaders from Harvard to Google.
- A portfolio of projects built with leading employers.
- Preparation for an increasingly remote workforce.
- Career guidance and feedback from actual hiring managers.
As the world moves more online, Adrian is committed to using the changing world to actually improve the college experience and ensure our graduates are more prepared than ever before.
Powered by Rize Education
- Start new degrees quickly to provide high-ROI pathways to employment.
- Partnerships with top companies and academics that historically only work with larger universities.
- Maintain in-person instruction in the majority of students' courses.
- Give students a formative 4-year, on-campus experience that leads to a great job.